Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to install cadence ncsim, Synpsys primetime on linux

Status
Not open for further replies.

eda_wiz

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ncsim linux

hi all,
I am newbie with linux. CAn anyone help me install cadence ncsim and primetime in linux. is there any supporting documents...

Also I need help in installing Debussy and verdi in linux.

thanks

what are supporting file for ncsim,cadence

whizkid said:
hi all,
I am newbie with linux. CAn anyone help me install cadence ncsim and primetime in linux. is there any supporting documents...

Also I need help in installing Debussy and verdi in linux.

thanks

For Primetime, just run the install.now script and it will guide you through (no need to be root).
As for ncsim, not really sure, but if I remember well, you dont really need to install it, just unpack, set the environment and go....
As for Debussy, just unzip it, set the environment and run.....

Hope it helps..... :wink:

verdi linux install

how to set enviornment for ncsim and debussy

Also can you help with SoC encounter installation
thanks

installing debussy

If you have case sensitive problem on primetime installation, you can delete 2 line list below in install.now:

set toupper = TRUE
set taz = TAZ

how to install ncverilog

When i try to install primetime it asks for location of the synopsys ISO CD .. I give the location of the file ... but the script says its wrong :( help

cadence prime time

what do you get about prim*etim*e ?
iso file or .tar file ?

Status
Not open for further replies.