Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to input values in chipscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi0520

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello People,
I am working for my final year project, which requires me to give a 200 bit input and get a 250 bit output.
1) Can anyone suggest the procedure for inputting the values to the inputs in chipscope9.1 as i m using chipscope9.1 with xilinx9.1 for the hardware implementation of the project. We will be implementing the project on Virtex 2 pro kit.
2) Since the number of inputs and outputs are so many in number (i.e 450 bits) ,can anyone please also suggest which pin numbers should we use in virtex 2 pro for seeing the output using ICON and ILA cores.

You need not provide the pin number information while inserting the core.
Insert the signals u need to tap, trigger, sampling clock, depth... compile the design again and then analyse thru chipscope analyser. Pls check the appropriate manual...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back