Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] How to increase the range of IR

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyanpraveen

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I had used BC108 to detect the object using IR receiver and transmitter. my circuit is working properly but the problem the IR can able to detect object only for the distance less than 1n half Centimeter btw Rx and Tx.

Is there any specific IR i need to use to increase the Range or else can anyone give me the circuit to increase the range of IR. i need at least 10cm gap between TX n RX.

The application iu m using is for detect the object in the conveyor belt.

Thanks in advance

I had used BC108 to detect the object using IR receiver and transmitter. my circuit is working properly but the problem the IR can able to detect object only for the distance less than 1n half Centimeter btw Rx and Tx.

Is there any specific IR i need to use to increase the Range or else can anyone give me the circuit to increase the range of IR. i need at least 10cm gap between TX n RX.

The application iu m using is for detect the object in the conveyor belt.

Thanks in advance

What do you use to control the TX IR LED?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back