Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to improve the load ability of the rectifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

liujs_825

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I design a cmos rectifier, and I get the dc voltage very well. But when I apply this voltage to voltage regulator, the relsult what I get is wrong. I think the load ability of rectifier lead to this problem, and how to improve it.Thank you

Hi, Liu

The rectifier should provide the whole power for the chip. So you should be clear how big your power comsumption is, then design the size of the transistors in the rectifier accordingly. Usually, it should be very huge transistor.

Thank you very much. I design this rectifier for RFID tag.But the power is provided by the AC signal. Don`t it? And does anybody has any material about rectifier in RFID.

Yes, there is no power in RFID tag. The necessary power is coupling from magnetic field. Once I found a pdf paper about CMOS rectifier in google. But I can not find it again. You can try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.