Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to import rt duroid 5880 substrate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naveen Jaglan

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello

i m from india and i am working on microstrip antennas and i need rt duroid 5880 in 60 mil.

i requires only one sheet. can any one tell me what is the detailed process to obtain this from rogers.......

plz help

thanks.

Hi, in most cases Rogers just sell quite big amounts of their material. But maybe you can ask for a sample sheet. Just write them an email and ask. Or on ebay, some sell there only small sheets.

Respected sir,

thanks for ur rply.

but this process requires involvement of university and i m not working with any university.

also plz help me that can fr4 be used at 10-15 ghz range???

thanks

but this process requires involvement of university and i m not working with any university.

There a two sample request forms: one for companies and the other for universities.

Don't consider FR4 for frequencies > 1-2 GHz: As Volker mentioned in an other post: anisotropic epsilon distribution, high losses and so on.

hello sir,

can u also help me in designing the microstrip line ?

check the fig 4 of attached paper.

i spent a lot of time on this if u have some hfss manual regarding this kindly upload it.

thanks

Attachments

• ebg india.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 116
Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back