Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to import Cadence rule deck format to Synopsys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: rule deck format

Hi,

I guess if you are talking about the DRC/LVS rule deck files then the format is the same whether it is synopsys or cadence.

Please correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks,
Chinni.

yes.... it is DRC/LVS rules.... also called run set file.... it is given by fab vendor..... but i dont know whether fab houses release different rule deck compatible for different EDA companies.....this where i struck....! any more ideas from anybody else...????

rule deck format

Cadence format ( from the past till now ) might exist Diva, Assura and Dracula I believe,
There are tools to convert in between Hercules runset formats to some of them above,

Try contact your EDA vendor AE. This is written in some manual and even some older manual of Hercules too.

YA fab guys will release different rule deck for various eda companies.. i have separate run deck for cadence,synopsys..

I think there is no generator like that to convert one edatool format to another edatool format.. but can write rule deck urself according to the tool u use..

mostly u can get it from Fab vendor itself..

Thanks

Shankar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back