Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to implement interpolation using verilog coding

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemolee

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
interpolation verilog

I have to implement interpolation using digital circuit by verilog coding. But I don't know how to implement. Could you teach me how should I do? Thank you very much.

linear interpolation verilog

Can you post the Interpolation algorithum you want to implement in verilog??
Do you want synthesizable verilog code or just a simulation model??

verilog interpolation

It seems nemolee needs a synthesizable design. you may google the things you want first, maybe you get some clues.

interpolator verilog

You must design the algorithm first. You need design a filter and interpolate input data by insert zero or repeat the input.

iinterpolation verilog

interpolating zero first and filtering.u can simulate with matlab first using simulink,then coding as the architecture as matlab.

verilog interpolation

nemolee said:
I have to implement interpolation using digital circuit by verilog coding. But I don't know how to implement. Could you teach me how should I do? Thank you very much.

You can find lots of paper talking about this on ieeexplore.

verilog code interpolation

Some one use zero padding , some one use sample and hold ,and others use linear interpolation. to interpolation.

All that depends on the performance you want and speed you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back