Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to implement a PID mechanism ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
machanisim

Hi all,
I am working on PIC based application that involves input from a pressure sensor and generate an output signal based on sensor's input.I want to use PID Controller machanisim to accomplish this task.I have the basic idea of PID algorithim but i dont know how it convert it to usefull basic code to get desired results.
If any one have Idea how to implement PID or have done so then please share it with me.
Thanks
With regards.

Adnan

Re: PID machanisim help?

This topic has been dicussed her often.

Simply press the search button (on top of this page) and enter "pid" (without the quotes) and you will find a lot of useful information.

best regards

Hi
In elekt0r magazine 9/99 you can find a design article with PIC about PID.
I think it fits your needs.

The attached file is the pid code in p0nt book about pid ,I tested it and works nice.

Regards

I have a working program for Picbasic pro which is based on the PID algorithm.

If you need it - say yes.

**in code we trust**

hi mozfet please share your PID program .
thanks

7rots51 wrote
"The attached file is the pid code in p0nt book about pid ,I tested it and works nice. "

What is p0nt book ?

I should have the book somewhere in my archives, I have the PCB too but never assemble it, it was published in elektor and I think it should work. If I remember well the code is written in assembler and documented in German.

hc

Status
Not open for further replies.