Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[General] How to ***** Header files and find all function definition??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deexith Hasan

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to interface sd with mcu..when i googled,everything is coded using header file for example in arduino the will include <sd.h>
and mmc.write();

i want to know whats exactly mcu is doing when i call mmc.write fun(); i searched include files of arduino IDE and can find only func declarations not definition ....

so how to ***** open these header files for all mcu IDE like arduino,MPLAB X,etc

Did you try finding it inside the installation folder of IDEs. If yes, then may be they are using static library.

Hello!

I think the best thing is to read this:

You can take an existing code, there are zillons on the net. However, you will have no
guarantee that it's bug free. Note that even if you program it yourself, you won't have
any guarantee either, but at least in this case, you know exactly what the code is doing
and it will be easy to debug.

Dora.

Yup,tried finding inside the installation folder of IDE. not found......
not only for SD card...for nrf24l01,Ethernet.....everything is inside the header files.....i need to open them and want to find whats it is actually doing........so that i can create my own header file.......

Status
Not open for further replies.