Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[ARM] how to hands-on with Stm32f401 nucleo for a beginner in ARM and keil

Status
Not open for further replies.

rameshkrishnan

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am Newbie to ARM CORTEX series micro-controllers. I have bought a STM32F401 NUCLEO board. I am planning to program it in Keilu5/u4.
I am not able to understand the use of libraries in keil environment. i request you to kindly provide any documents for using keil or any blogs to successfully work with my new stm32f401 board on all protocols.

Which version of Keil are you using? There is difference in library addition in v4 and v5(inbuilt libraries).

am using keil v5

- - - Updated - - -

I bought STM32F401 nucelo board. I have downloaded keil microvision4 and microvision5 IDE. I have watched getting started videos from youtube
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QXoTNP9GIw) and i followed the same process, I am getting an error

"error: #5: cannot open source input file "stm32f4xx_conf.h": No such file or directory"

Help me to find the stm32f4xx.h file for my stm32f401 nucelo board

Obviosly, you should add *_conf.h" header file to your project folder, also include it in project files. It contents macros regarding degug functions like 'assert params'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back