Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to go about designing a digital dashboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pn.santosh

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Digital Dashboard

I would like to know how to go about designing a digital dashboard.Is there any website or book or artticle in Electronic magazine where i can find this.

Re: Digital Dashboard

Digital dashboards are the newest technology in automobile production.They are different from manufacturer to manufacturer.A dashboard is the human interface beetween user(driver ) and the central unit of car's processor.Builded usually around a slave processor with CAN capability this one is responsible for displayng parameters of the car as speed,RPM,temperature,mileage,batery status s.a.I think what you need is not a specifical dasboard but some infos about CAN and ODI,ODII protocols.Arround these the technicians are testing not only the above mentioned parameters but even internal engine parmeters.Some good info you can find here: h**p://www.epanorama.net/links/car.html

Digital Dashboard

so far, has there been any project (or document) on the web about dashboard design?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back