Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to give different feed for an antenna array in cst?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandru B

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
i'm working on CST software, designed an antenna array and i gave a feed and also simulated it but i need to give separate feed or port (i.e., port 1,2,3...) for those antenna also i need to simulate that array according to spatial modulation., anyone could help me plsss.... :cry: or whether it is possible to simulate according to spatial modulation?

In CST, you can just use math method to do so, post-processing, set the others ports amplitudes and phases, then you can get the results.

ya, i tried using amplitudes and phases in post processing but i couldn't simulated my antenna using spatial modulation., Is there any other way or software that could help me...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back