Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to get the pole at the output of the LVDS driver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

haribabu

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all ,
I am designing LVDS transmitter . I am using a common mode feedback circuit to stabilize the output common mode voltage and I want to do the stability analysis for this feedback loop.For that I need to get the pole at the output of the LVDS driver .Should i consider the tx line model and the terminating resistor(100 ohm ) at the receiver while calculating the pole !!!!!!!!!!

Re: LVDS TX. Design

no need. bcoz the 100 ohm is not in the feedback loop.

LVDS TX. Design

Tanq surianove for ur quick reply but i have a doubt that though 100 ohm resistor is not in the feedback loop ...but the driver output is loaded by this resistance thus having its contribution to the output pole .....and wat abt the tx line ? ....can u explain ur answer more elaborately ?

Status
Not open for further replies.