How to get some knowledge about circuit designing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sivaling

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Circuit designing

Hi,

I am a Pcb Layout Designer,Wants to expose my knowledge in Circuit designing.
I know only the Basic Circuits like rectifier circuits... i dont know how the Values
for the resistors and capacitors are assigned for all circuits..............

can any one help me in regarding this..........
my gmail Id "tcling100@gmail.com"

Thanks,
Siva

Re: Circuit designing

Hi

i am interested in pcb designing but is rather new in circuit designing as i just graduate from my undergraduate eduation.

if you have a circuit that can be post online, maybe it will easier to explain why the values are selected.

fstspec and sivaling... You both need to study the book Electronics Principle by Albert Paul Malvino. This book is very good in this regards. It uses simple math not complex and explain from theory to practical..

ENJOY!

This is the pretty common problem for beginners, so do not be frustrated. You need to study the electrical networks theory first. Without learning this subject you cannot do anything in electrical engineering. Then you need to study electronics in order to understand how the circuits are built and work. Of course, you need to have to be familiar with some elements in physics and math before studying these subjects. Then you will be able to work with low frequency and DC circuits and acquire some valuable experience. After these steps you may start to learn RF and microwave engineering, high speed and RF design technologies, EMC and so on. It is very interesting way, but do not expect to do it for a month or a year. Unfortunately there are a lot of people (I know many) who even at retirement age still have no clue how PCB trace is working, what modes are possible in this trace and even how inductor and capacitor are working at high frequencies. So it is up to you how consistently you will acquire and use the knowledge.

Good luck with this exciting studies!

hi
can anyone post link to an ebook about that

Circuit designing

Why is this posted in the Professional Hardware and Electronics Design forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…