Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to get out of this issue? in "C"

Status
Not open for further replies.

cedance

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,

i have a matrix whose elements are in "s" domain. that is in the laplace domain. i wanted to take the inverse of this matrix. in matlab i could do it easily by using the "syms" command. and then takin the inverse. but how do i input a value of the matrix in terms of "s" ... suppose an element is sqrt(1+s)... how do i input it? i need some sort of symbol equivalence as that in matlab.. or can i interface c with matlab to get it done? if so how is it possible.... or is there any 'h' files available for including these options? pls help me with this.. cause the matrix inversion operation involves addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, i cant go for a look up table method.. also.. i think it would be difficult.. have anyone faced the same problem...

regards,
arunmit168.

:roll:
May I know the reason why you want to do that?
It is a bit unusual to do carry out SYMBOLIC manipulations in the implementation. Symbolic capabilities of some softwares is usually used in helping the design or study. In realy implementation, the computation is usually performed on some designed closed form formula, or by plugging in numerical values.

me2please said:
:roll:
May I know the reason why you want to do that?
It is a bit unusual to do carry out SYMBOLIC manipulations in the implementation. Symbolic capabilities of some softwares is usually used in helping the design or study. In realy implementation, the computation is usually performed on some designed closed form formula, or by plugging in numerical values.

but how do i take the inverse of a "s" operator containing matrix by substituting values????? 8O 8O 8O btw, i need it for my project. can any one help me on this issue? any interfacing possible? or can matlab c compiler itslef be used for converting? using the mcc command wat could u do?

regards,
arunmit168.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back