Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to get nonlinear device model for Qorvo TGA2594-HM transistor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pusparaga

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I would like to design MMIC Power Amplifier (PA) using transistor Qorvo TGA2594-HM. I need non linear device model for this transistor. When I asked vendor of the transistor regarding availability of the nonlinear device they informed me nonlinear device model is not available. How should I provide DC Biasing for the PA using transistor TGA2594-HM. Can anybody advice how can we get nonlinear device model.

Attachments

• TGA2594-HM Data Sheet.pdf
    776.2 KB · Views: 118

TGA2594-HM is a fully internal matched (input and output) amplifier, having also internal DC blocking capacitors.
The schematic on page 9 of the datasheet provides information how to apply the supply and bias voltages.
Also is information what the bias voltage Vgs and Idq should be, and also recommendations for PCB layout.
So, is not much need for a non-linear model to design this amplifier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back