Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to get my project back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanSol1994

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I was trying to simulate a huge circuit in Proteus 8 and it suddenly stopped and closed, then i tried to reopen my project and i got this error : Internal Exception : access violation in module 'NETLIST.DLL' [00003C36].
I tried back up file but didn't work!
the last loaded file works but it doesn't show last design of my circuit!
anyone can help me get my project back?

Open your netlist in a text processor.

Each line contains a component, source, meter, etc.

You're searching for anything that looks like garbled data. If it looks faulty, delete it. By removing data which is faulty (or might be faulty), you may eventually succeed in restoring your schematic to a form which is readable.

If all lines appear okay, then it might help to delete the most complicated components in your schematic when it crashed. It might be able to work if you give it a simplified schematic.

As you save your netlist, you must avoid turning it into a format of the program you're saving it from. Also, you must not change the extension (3 or 4 letters at the end of the file name).

Your schematic will be incomplete. You'll have to add back the missing components.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back