Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to get microstrip physical length/width having its impedance & electrical length?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajinkyaMTM

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How to get microstrip physical length/width having its impedance & electrical length?

Hi,

Can anyone plz tell me how to get microstrip physical length & width if we know its impedance & electrical length.
Or at least suggest me the resource where I can find the conversion & I can study it.

that would we great help.

Thanks!

Re: Distributed elements

Well I know it doesn't help here because it is a physical book but the book "Complete Wireless Design" I believe covers these topics. I am just now in chapter two but I recall that it did bring up a lot of points about microstrip design. I don't have the book in front of me but I can research it more when I get home.

Re: Distributed elements

@cl10greg

Thanks for help!
Can you plz give me author name for this book so I could locate it.
Actually I'm designing amplifier where I've calculated stub lengths & impedances for matching. but I want get their physical lengths & widths.
This is the actual problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back