Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to get high duty ratio???

Status
Not open for further replies.

biswaIITH

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am using SG3525 PWM ic for voltage control in a dc-dc converter..i read in internet that the maximum duty we can get from both outputs is 50%...is there any way of getting more than 50% duty ratio in a closed loop feedback control using SG3525

SG3525 is designed to drive push-pull converters and has no option to get 49 % duty cycle from a single output. You can connect an ORing circuit or use SG3524 with both open collector outputs parallel connected. Unfortunately it's not suited to drive MOSFETs without a buffer stage.

i am designing a buck-boost converter integrated buck converter...could u plzz advise me any good voltage controller ic for closed loop feedback...

I hesitate to suggest a device, because 9 out of 10 times, the poster will come back with either "this is not available where I live" or "it is too expensive" or "I can't solder surface mount devices".

Rather, what I suggest is that you go to the Texas Instruments, OnSemi, Fairchild websites and based on your parameter criteria, choose a device that is both available and within your budget.
You can then come back here and say: "hey! I found these three devices, which one would you recommend?" and we would gladly help you out to narrow your decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.