Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to get 0 to 15 volts from DAC 0800 whein it is interfaced with a pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

farrukhtalib

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All I am trying to control the gate voltage of fet irf 150 i.e, i need variation of gate voltage between 3 v to 15 v and am using pic 16f819 interfaced with dac 0808. as am not good in electronis am wondering how to get out put voltage from dac 0808 between 3v to 15 volts, while total input from pic will not be more than 5 volts (in digital form)

Just turn on the fet or controll it with dac?

- - - Updated - - -

You can try op-amp to amplify voltage by 3 or 5 to g9t 3-15v...

I want to control the fet using DAC. Actualy I am trying to charge a battery from solar Panel microcontroler will read voltage both at panel and battery terminals conected to fet drain and will adjust the desierd voltage level best for battery charging by varing the gate voltage

Operate DAC0800 according to datasheet circuit FIGURE 9. Positive Low Impedance Output Operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back