Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to generate WGL format file ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

feel_on_on

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
wgl format

please tell me how to generate WGL format file with Tetramax and exclude some pads I neednot .such as : vss ,vdd pad ............and so on .

tetramax wgl

For Tetramax, you can use this command:
add net connect pi vdd -remove
to delete these power and ground pin.
"write patterns *** -replace -external -format wgl_flat " can help you to save wgl format pattern.

tetramax wgl format

littledan said:
For Tetramax, you can use this command:
add net connect pi vdd -remove
to delete these power and ground pin.
"write patterns *** -replace -external -format wgl_flat " can help you to save wgl format pattern.

One thing to take care while doing this is , that these ports should not be there in your spf file also or else you will get error when reading the SPF file. You can use the quick STIL to gnerate the SPF in tetramax after using the above command or manually remove these port form the SPF file .

-vlsi_eda_guy

remove ports from spf file

if in netlist no these ports exist, so spf do not include them, then wgl shall not include them

wgl_flat

You might want to check over at DFT Forum, because I think there are TetraMax user over there... I'm a Mentor user myself, but I'm sure TetraMax can do the same thing...

John
for DFT talk/info go to:
DFT Digest
DFT Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back