Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to generate the folding amplifier characteristic graph?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chemaphy

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
amplifier characteristic

Hello all,

I was just wondering if there is anybody here who have design experience with folding amplifier in Cadence? How do I generate the folding amplifier characteristic graph in Cadence? I understand that I could have done it by exporting the data and plot it using other graph plotting tools. But is there any better way to do it in Cadence without any data exporting? I will really appreciate if someone can teach me how to do it.

Thanks,
chemaphy

Re: How to generate the folding amplifier characteristic gra

after plotting the characteristic gragh in waveform, save as .ps file, then transform it into .pdf file in windows
good luck

chemaphy

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

How would you get the characteristic graph in Cadence? I would apreciate if somebody can give me a detail procedure in Cadence?

It's very easy. In your waveform window, you can find the pull down menu "Window" button. Push it and select Hardcopy, next click send plot only to file. Your name can set be *.ps. Then download the file(*.ps), using Acrobat transfer to .pdf.

for your characteristic gragh, you must simulate the circuit by dc analysis, sweeping the input
after simulation, in window "virtuoso analog design environment", results->direct plot->dc, click the output in schematic, then ESC, and the waveform appears
for further detailed information, you can refer to Cadence documents
good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back