Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to generate sine wave using ATMEL microcontroller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nasirklon

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello guys.i really need your help.i'm using atmel microcontroller.i need your idea how to write a program.by using what method?for source code i'm using keil uvision software.please help me!!

Atmel does all kinf of microcontrollers. The fact that you are using Keil eliminates the AVRs but still leaves open the options for an ARM based product or an x51 based product.
You need to be a "little more" actually a lot more specific which MCU, what are the requirements for your sine wave...
You will have to use PWM and a low pass filter that is the general answer to your question.

Bob

nasirklon said:
hello guys.i really need your help.i'm using atmel microcontroller.i need your idea how to write a program.by using what method?for source code i'm using keil uvision software.please help me!!

Hi,

It's not exactly what you're asking (asm & AT90S2313 ) but a good place to start :

**broken link removed**

hugo said:
nasirklon said:

Hi,

It's not exactly what you're asking (asm & AT90S2313 ) but a good place to start :

**broken link removed**

thank you so much..it really helpful..but sir is it possible for me to use other atmel MCU?can you suggest to me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back