Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to generate CASE 211–07, Style 2 footprint?

Status
Not open for further replies.

galilu

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I have no idea how to generate CASE 211–07, Style 2 footprint? it's for MRF171 transistor...

Please, anyone help me :cry:

Thanks in advance

Re: Footprint design...

perhaps you could be more clear, what software r you using n are you looking for the footprint or...??

Hi taring77,

Orcad layout or PortalDXP. I'm working to find some way to place such transistor in the board.

Looking for more info here…. :) Are you unsure of the steps involved using your software or unsure of how to develop the land pattern?
If it’s a software issue I can’t help you much. If it’s a Land pattern generation issue how are you doing them now? What standard are you following? IPC or maybe a 3rd party like SMTPlus?
Does the manufacturer have a “recommended” pattern?

Hi

I'm unsure of how to develop the land pattern...

let me give some details, for PortalDXP...I have all footprint need in circuit, but the problem is how to add transistor with irregular shape !!!
I think to add empty place, and after PCB manufacturing, I will add transistor footprint manually. I'm afraid to destroy PCB if I do this
[ please see the C211d07 v2 pakage]...

waiting for reply.

Hi:

U can use this tutorial, i hope it serves u.

**broken link removed**

Hi

Thanks for help, but what I need is how to put transistor with Case211 D07 ver.2 in PCB...see attach image

Hi,
explain briefly ipc-386 stanbdards

In orcad layout using obstacle tool button you can add different shapes.

The problem is the down part (see above picture) I have large part to attach heatsink, i don't know how to represent it in PCB layout? and how to make it in PCB [drill will not make such area in PCB]?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back