Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How To Generate a Random Process ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhq

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Any one help me how to generate a Random Process, with using any MATLAB functions. I want to know that what logic behind it if I want to generate 1000 points Random Numbers, Pdf is also given with mean and Variance.

But question is same How to generate the random numbers ??

there are lots of matlab functions, the most famous ones are rand (Uniformly distributed pseudorandom numbers) and randn (Normally distributed pseudorandom numbers). anyway, still you can learn matlab functions for any other distrbution under " distribution reference" topic of matlab help.

about the logic behind this functions, i dont know exactly. i think there is special algorithm for any kind of them. i know about LFSR technique for psudonoise generation (more details can be found in matlab help documents).

Status
Not open for further replies.