Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to follow the step of your field?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardings

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Is there any more professional site or something like that about swithing mode power supply design including DC/DC, AC/DC and DC/AC?

Or how you follow the latest progress of your field? By communication, reading or something else?

As I know, there is no such forum based on internet in USA, but there are a lot of conference there.

-Hardings-

the field is too vast that you cannot expect any site to completely cover all the topics.... since this is a forum people who browse many sites come here and you would be able to get various sites and related material easily by posting... so i think a forum is the best way to learn and be update in any field....

So you follow the latest step by communicating here?

ya.... if i come across some new term or something i generally post it here and mostly i get very good links or atleast a basic idea on what is it... some company people even give links to sites which guarantee our thorough understanding....

Status
Not open for further replies.