Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to fix Calibre PEX problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sear

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I'm designing a chip with AMS high voltage 0.35um process. I am using calibre for verification. I have passed LVS. But when I do PEX, I got some warnings and PEX will be terminated. Here are the warnings:

WARNING: PEX BACKANNOTATION is obsolete. Please remove from your ruledeck.
WARNING: Layer 35 contains unmapped objects and is the source layer of LAYER MAP == 35 DATATYPE == 1.
WARNING: Layer 37 contains unmapped objects and is the source layer of LAYER MAP == 37 DATATYPE == 1.
WARNING: Layer 39 contains unmapped objects and is the source layer of LAYER MAP == 39 DATATYPE == 1.
WARNING: Layer 42 contains unmapped objects and is the source layer of LAYER MAP == 42 DATATYPE == 1.

My calibre version is v2008.3_34.24 and my cadence version is 5.10.41. Anybody knows how to fix this problem? Thanks.

calibre pex

I checked the PIPO.LOG file, no error is found.
Calibre PEX quit with such a message:

*** Calibre finished with Error: bus error ***

But what is a bus error and how to remove it? Thanks in advance for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back