Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to find the transfer function using Cadence Spectre?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zahrein

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
voltage transfer function cadence

Guyz, when i simulate my circuit using cadence spectre, do the cadence spectre generate the transfer function or i have to do it manually. Tq

If can, how to generate the transfer function using cadence spectre?

transfer functions howto

What do you mean TRANSFER FUNCTION. That is some kind of formula that show dependance between two variables. If so you cannot generate it. But you can plot it. And you should do it manually using calculator.
What kind of transfer function you want to plot?

spectre laplace transfer function

Basically, i am designing a band pass filter. Since it has many transistors, i dont know how to formulate the transfer function. I thought that the cadence spectre can formulate the transfer function.

how to get transfer function in cadence

what transfer function you going to find ..........what is input ang output like?

transfer functions cadence

All simulators have been developed with the purpose to give numerical answers very close to reality response of circuits, and they are doing their job pretty well.
They do not calculate the transfer function, but they can validate the calculation of the designer (your calculation...)

I hope it can help
Mazz

can i use transfer function filter in cadence

Try Tina Pro -It is able to write transfer function when you use symbolic analysis

cadence transferfunction1 functional

Hi,

Use the TX analysis of the spectre and get the data points. If you have access to the MATLAB that can give you the function with both poles and zeros. If you don't have the MATLAB you can try on scilab which is freely available on netalso. I tried with real value points in SCILAB long back.I dont remember the function but you can get it from the help in the tool after a little effort.

bye.

ade spectre transfer function

use t spice u will be able to find the transfer function using a simple spice command..

cadence ic function pp

Is the Cadence Specture can get the analog circuit small signal transfer function ?

spectre transfer function

The Analog design environment in Cadence ic 5.0 has the Small signal transfer function analysis.

transfer function in cadence calculator

.TF, maybe.
I am not familiar with it. I think it may only analysis the small signal. So u may calculate the transfer function by yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back