Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to find the information of the patent antenna design

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshuacp

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,everyone. Usually I got the information of the patent antenna design from IEEE Antennas&Propagation magazin, and it gives me some new idea about the antenna design. But when I was reding Wong Kin-lu's planar antennas for wireless communications, I wanted to find information about the patent antenna design. I asked help to www.google.com, there's no. I asked help to my library, they told me you can refer to www.patent.gov.cn and www.uspto.gov, but there's still no. Could anybody tell me how to get the information about the patent antenna design.

1. S.N. Tsai,“Antenna module for partable computer," U.S. Patent No.6297779, Oct. 2,2001.
2. W.L. Cheng and C.H. Fang,"Antenna for portable device," U.S. Patent Application Publication No. US 2001/0040529

Thank you very much in advance.

joshuacp

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
VSWR, thank u very much, your answer is quete useful to me. Thanks again.

dear vswr:
i look for a paper on the web , but not find the full pdf file, also i can't find the figures .
then is there a way to down the pdf file or in other styles ?
regards
kaka

Or, you can try h**p://www.freepatentsonline.com, introduce the patent number
6,297,779 then click "search" and you have access to the PDF file...

to VSWR, thank you very much, through your valuable advice, I've found the antennas, and also other very useful antennas.

to Radu Adrian, I'll try your advice. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back