Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to Filter this Image in MATLAB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

panda1234

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I have the left picture and i want to filter like right picture.how i do this in MATLAB?
Untitled.png

You could do this by checking each pixel and comparing it to the adjacent pixels. This will help you decide if the black pixel is in the black square or not, same for white pixels.

but is this way true on boundary?

on boundary of squares: yes, because you have special conditions there, you know that adjacent pixels will be half black & half white!

hope it helps

in MATLAB don't there any filter command for this?

- - - Updated - - -

maybe we have a little black line and in this case every adjacent is ok but we know this is noise.

- - - Updated - - -

I want to find right pattern in left picture but i don't know how to do this.

What you want to do is essentially apply the pattern picture on the right at the target picture on the left, so that will act as an arithmetic or logic filter. For the example above, you should use some Pattern Matching algorithm just for obtain the exact place at where you will superimpose one over other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back