Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to filter out un wanted noise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

atpham89

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
The setup I have is a generator. For a given input it gives me a given output. However at zero-input I get some bad noise at zero-output. When simulating, it also has some unwanted noise. I am not too familiar on what type of filter to use on this to clean up the output signal when the system is simulating(dynamic).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

can you post your input and output specifications.... also if you can post your circuit it would be all the better.....

It's not too much of a circuit. It's a Lung Generator. And it has ports to send input and a port to measure the output of the air flow that is coming from the generator. I am simulating the signals through labview and was wondering if there is a general/universal linear filter that we can use to smooth out the output response. Everything in general is very high level. I am sorry I cannot post a picture of the signal, since I am away from the test equipment right now. Vacation. But if there's any general rule of thumb, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

What kind of noise that you want to filter? It is more convenient if you can post your circuit. If you are facing with EMI noise, you should add a low pass EMI filter at the input terminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back