Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to filter nets from get_nets based on size using TCL scripting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuryaTeja_99

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,

How to filter nets greater than a particular length (say 100microns) using TCL scripting in innovus tool?

I`m new here, so please correct me if there is anything I'm doing wrong. Thank You!

Last edited:

are you familiar with the dbGet command? this is where you should start, traverse the hierarchy of how innovus stores a database and very quickly you will figure out how to do specific searches

are you familiar with the dbGet command? this is where you should start, traverse the hierarchy of how innovus stores a database and very quickly you will figure out how to do specific searches
Yeah @ThisIsNotSam...Learnt the dbGet commands and tried. Found out we can do a lot with them. Thanks a ton!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back