Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to figure out what type and how many MFD'S are needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Tinker

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am trying to build a Dr Rife freq machine. I have an anstron 35 amp power
supply 12 volt powers a 350 watt linear amplifier 12 volt I would like to
install a capacitor between the power supply and linear, so what type of
a capacitor and how many mfd's also there is a 12 volt cb radio that is
powered by the power supply

Thank you for any information
William Smith

You would have to give us far more information to get a reasonable answer. Please note that your power supply probably produces 12V DC and capacitors do not conduct DC!

Speaking with some experience as a cancer sufferer, you should also note that there is no evidence that Dr Rife machines work at all and there is no scientific principle for them to do so. Also, if you were to concentrate 350W of power in a localized area of a body it would probably cause serious tissue damage, that power level is far too high to be safe.

Brian.

You would have to give us far more information to get a reasonable answer. Please note that your power supply probably produces 12V DC and capacitors do not conduct DC!

Speaking with some experience as a cancer sufferer, you should also note that there is no evidence that Dr Rife machines work at all and there is no scientific principle for them to do so. Also, if you were to concentrate 350W of power in a localized area of a body it would probably cause serious tissue damage, that power level is far too high to be safe.

Brian.
Sorry to inform you my friend has a setup just like this and I had colon cancer going up in the limp nodes and sat infromt of
his machine for 7 times NO CANCER!

my neighbor came over one day and he could not open his eye lids and the doctor could not help him he sat in front
of my machine when it was working and now he can open his eyes no problem

The output is more like 150 watts
The out put comes from a glass tube with 2 gases in it and power is not concentrated in one spot.
I would like to filter the power between the power supply and the linear this is the cap that was in the circuit: mallory type cg 40000 mfd 25vdc pos +85c max surge 40 vdc 050-007 235-79300
it has plus and minus and the plus + was wired to the hot side of the power supply and linear

I know very little about electronics and would like to know how to figure out how to determend how many MFD'S I need
as I think this is way over what is really needed

Thank you for any information you can help me with
Bill
And yes I know there are a lot of so called Rife machines for sale on the internet and when Dr Bare was working I would
purchase one of his machines as he worked with Dr Rife.
--- Updated ---

If I had cancer and no machine this is what I would do:

no meat, coffee or soda it makes your system acidic

4 ozs fresh carrot juice 3 or 4 times a day

1000mg VIT "C" every 4 hours your awake because every 3 to 4 hours if body don't use it out it goes

mix well and take morning and night for 2 weeks:

4 to 6 table spoons of pure maple syrup
4 ozs water
1 teaspoon baking soda

a church member told us doc said he only had 3 months to live he did the above and was back to work in 2 weeks

Hope this will be of some help for someone you can get the same information for $49.95 ?? on the net but he uses molasses instead of pure maple syrup

My friends go to these $2000 weekend health seminars and she gave me the info

Last edited:

Hi,

Please focus on electronics.

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.