Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to feed a monopole antenna with a coax cable in cst

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleazar_777

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
coaxial cable monopole antenna

HI, does anybody knows how feed a monopole antenna in cst , my design is a flexible antenna and I have the ground in the same plane of the antenna, and I want feed my antenna with a coax cable but I don’t know who to connect the cable between the ground and the signal. I already know how to model the coax cable.

monopole antenna

send me the picture i will try to help u..............

Great thanks, I attach the file, I don’t know how to put the port, I am very new in antenna design. I found the design in a book for a 433 MHz but I have a lot of problems
First the simulator give me another frequency up to 433MHz, second I don’t know if the port is correct and I don’t know how to feed the antenna with a coax cable, also I built the antenna but the return loss was -20db at 250MHz and I can’t move it to 433MHz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back