Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to establish a RF link

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartsarath2003

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hai,
I am newbie to RF communication. I want to establish a RF link between my PC and a remote location. All I want is, when a relay/switch is operated,I want another relay/switch at remote location to be operated as well. How do I select transmitter/receiver.By doing the above job I also want to know how RF communication works exactly. Could any one please help me with this

Thanks

Hai, I think I should be more precise about this application

All i want to is to control a lamp from a remote location without any wires. Whenever my master ckt send a signal (ON/Off), I want a relay at remote location to be ON/Off according to signal. Some thing like can be done with a led and a photo transister. But I have some problems like direct contact and distance between master and slave(abt 1-2 meters). How could I accomplish this task with RF/any other wireless communication

Thanks

you try rfsolutions.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back