Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to educate an office boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmad_abdulghany

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

I have a strange idea regarding our office boy here in work (about 25 years old). He spends about 80% of his work time doing nothing at all but setting down on a chair in kitchen, and nothing else. He may read news-paper, or wash cups, but this take only few minutes.

I thought to start a usefull qualification program with him, and this will be usefull first to him, and may add value second to us (our company) later on.

When i thought in it initially, i decided to let him go through techincal way that doesn't require difficult design or strong engineering sence, such as learning winding and extracting components from a PCB or whatever.

But i don't know how to start with him, nor what are the resources i should give to him, knowing that he should go through them alone (i.e. self studying)

P.S. we're IC Design era company.

Any idea or comment?
Thank you,
Ahmad,

Office boy!

First ask him if he can read english (and I mean slightly technical english).

Re: Office boy!

I confuse, do not understand that guy is a lazy man, or he is hired to do the job in kitchen??? In general, what is his education background?

nguyennam

Do not mess with him. He is actually got this job to watch others are they working or...

He studied metals machining (non engineering but technical study)
And almost all what he studied wasn't in English.
He's not lazy, but he may have nothing vital to fill time with.

I think he would better be used in technical and similar stuff rather than engineering and mental stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back