Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to dump multi dimensional arrays in vcs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashishk

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I my design i am having a MDA reg . I am dumping whole design during my simulation( non gui mode) and after simulation i load .vpd in dve waveform viewer but it doesn't show me MDA dumped. It says None of the children of the object MDA is dumped. Can anyone help me in solving the issue.

Thanks,
Ashish

waiting for some quick replies....

Hi,

I my design i am having a MDA reg . I am dumping whole design during my simulation( non gui mode) and after simulation i load .vpd in dve waveform viewer but it doesn't show me MDA dumped. It says None of the children of the object MDA is dumped. Can anyone help me in solving the issue.

Thanks,
Ashish

Facing the same problem , did you solve it ?

no solution found for this :( So as of nowI am running simulation in gui mode and adding those in waveform window before giving run command.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back