Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to draw a schematic in this style

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorkyong

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
This style is used widely in many text books and thesises(see the attachment pic). Unfortunately, I'm not able to find such a software to create this kind of graphics. Can someone give me some advice about software information or some plugins.

Hi;
some software available for schematic drawing. you can use PROTEL98 or PROTEL99.

Hi

I think he is after a program that makes schematics that look just like the one in the picture.

Check this lik:

Cl

As a user of Cadstar, I can do that, I'm sure that if I was to use almost any other software I could do that too.

It's all a case of drawing your symbols to look how you want them & making your schematics in the way that you want.

Personally I would not draw like that picture shown, not having the connection dots on the VDD line is not good practise.
Everything else is easily achievable if I setup the software right.

the circuit is designed using autocad softwere

hock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back