Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to draw a line in concept HDL ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

binu G

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
bresenham line vhdl

hi,
how i can draw a line in concept HDL ?
like what we can do in capture.
iam able to find the add arc, add circle but not the line.

i wonder if any one can fix my problem.

binu G

bresenham line drawing algorithm vhdl

YUV said:
The Bresenham Line-Drawing Algorithm
h**p://www.cs.helsinki.fi/group/goa/mallinnus/lines/bresenh.html

Bresenham can you explain me how this link can help to draw a line in concept hdl ?

dont post useless link .

binu G

binu G said:
Bresenham can you explain me how this link can help to draw a line in concept hdl ?

dont post useless link .

binu G

Hi, binu G.
1) I am not Bresenham.
2) I always thought that any algorithm is the algorithm even on the Moon. Its implementation could be different (language- and hardware - dependent). I think that Concept HDL is not an exclusion.
3) Sorry, if link was useless.

Regards, YUV

Are you confusing concept HDL with something like VHDL? Concept HDL is a schamatic capture software. I don't think he's looking for an algorithm to draw a line with a PLD. Or do you want to say he must program the function to draw a line himself, because concept HDL can't do it?

yes,
i need to draw some rectangle for enclosing the details in concept hdl. i could see Arc but not the rectangle.

is there any console command which can do it ?

binu g

binu,
use simple signal line and right click and change it to thick.
you draw one by one....there is no rectangle option in concept hdl schematic drawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back