Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to do serial to parallel/parallel conversion in simulink

Status
Not open for further replies.

buldozer26

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
simulink serial to parallel

Hi,
Can someone help me about how to perform serial to parallel/parallel to serial conversion using simulink? I mean,are there specific blocks that i can use(in simulating OFDM,MCDSCDMA) ?

simulink serial parallel

Dear friend

Please try out DSP Blockset / Signal Management / Buffers / Buffer. (see the attachment).

If it is not helpful, you must simulate a shift register to make a S2P Conv.

Best

simulink parallel

I'm getting creative here - In addition to using a shift register, you could build one from clock divisors, AND gates and flip-flops..

simulink parallel to serial

Thanks for your reply,i managed to do it. Now i am facing another problem which chip mapping in MCCDMA. Can anyone help me please? Thanks a lot.

serial 2 parallel simulink

Hi buldozer26,

can you please send me the serial to parallel conversion in simulink ....... ??
I am trying to implement it in simulink but failed. Please can u tell how to implement 2-bit serial to parallel conversion in simulink ?

Re: How to do serial to parallel/parallel conversion in simu

wats 2 bit serial tp parralel conversion ....??
someone plzz help me out wid the prob ..how to do serial to paraallel conversion in simulink ..??

Folks

How to view the bursts coming out of this serial-to-parallel buffer ? .. I tried using the regular scope but it gave error. Any suggestion ?

hi all,
i am working on wireless transmission of ECG signals via zigbee.plz can any1 help me out.i am designing my transmitter,and would need a Serial to parallel converter model in simulink.
thanks

- - - Updated - - -

hi all,i am working on wireless transmission of ECG signals via zigbee.plz can any1 help me out.i am designing my transmitter,and would need a Serial to parallel converter model in simulink. thanks

can u send me the serial to parallel converter suimulink o tell me how to implement it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back