Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to do mixed standard-cell library design at 90nm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicsmoke

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can anyone explain how to use different libraries in the same design flow with DC?

I want to mix two or more libraries (say Fujitsu CS101 libaries, 0.9V - 1.3V ) but how do I go about that in DC.

I know that a '1' in 0.9V isnt going to be a '1' in 1.3V, so I need to buffer it but how do I go about doing that ?

Can I mix it inside a single block, or are we only talking about being able to change library per-block?

CS101 library overview is here https://www.fujitsu.com/downloads/MICRO/fma/pdf/e620210_CS101_ASIC.pdf

Has no one had experience of doing this with this or any other library set?

With UPF /CPF, you can indicate which part of the design should be @ 0V9 or 1V3, and the tool will added the level shifter requires to pass from on domain to other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back