Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to do cosimulation in Matlab???

Status
Not open for further replies.

eltonjohn

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I would like to know if there is a way to do COSIMULATION with MATLAB ..
I'm interested in creating mechanical models and inetrface them with electronics
I'm not a PROTEUS GURU .. i just want to know if that can be ACOMPLISHED

Regards

vdmmplab

HI FRAGRANCE .. THIS APPEARS TO BE FOR MPLAB .. i need something FOR MATLAB-SIMULINK ,, Can i use this with it ??

I DOWNLOADED .. THIS THING IS A DRIVER FOR MPLAB .. I NEED A BRIDGE TO MATLAB-SIMULINK

Re: PROTEUS ,PROTEUS

Dear eltonjohn,

I have tried to interface matlab 6.5 many times with proteus, but failed. I think its not posible.

Well is POSSIBLE .. it can be DONE the same way that SMASH is interfaced .. as a matter of fact maybe the SMASH interface can be USED from the simulink PART ..
my question HAS THIS ALREADY BEEN DONE?? .
But if not is a NICE PROJECT ! ..
Is required to creeate a COMPONENT on the SIMULINK side and another on the ISIS side and interchange signals from one to the other!

eltonjohn said:
HI FRAGRANCE .. THIS APPEARS TO BE FOR MPLAB .. i need something FOR MATLAB-SIMULINK ,, Can i use this with it ??

I DOWNLOADED .. THIS THING IS A DRIVER FOR MPLAB .. I NEED A BRIDGE TO MATLAB-SIMULINK

sorry for my mistake i missunderstud any way for making device for MATLAB you can used laplace primative library for more info read laplace primative help file if you need more help pm me what you want to make and i will try to help out you

regards
Fragrance

I started the ANALISIS of the PROTEUS MODEL making process ..

So i downloaded some doc in russian ..and here is the translated PDF file
i will work later on a better translation ..i have too much work .for now..
i don't know what a CLASS is anymore...I FORGOT ALL THAT some years ago !
so i have a lot to READ ..

Please refer to the original web address when you publish any models or information!!!

i see you are from russia ..here is where i got from :
**broken link removed**
But this document is a TRANSLATION already of another DOCUMENT originally in ENGLISH .But is only included if you BUY THE SVM DSK kit ,
SO i translated automatically the russian DOCUMENT back to english .
It will be BETTER to get the new ORIGINAL and UPDATED ,.. because PROTEUS is constantly being UPDATED ,,new clases are now present .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back