Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to do all sorts of RF measurement!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

barath

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
RF Measurement Stuff

Hi

I would like to learn how to do all sort of RF measurement using oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, modulation analyzer and etc. Can anyone pls let me know any good links that teach us how to do this?
Or any ebooks that teach about the RF Measurement stuff.

Thanks a lot.

Re: RF Measurement Stuff

Agilent company has all sorts of application notes on using their test equipment.

also Anritsu , has a very good application notes on network analyzer to measure many things
IMD , NF , IP3 , gain comp

khouly

Hi

Thanks for the links. Can anyone pls post me any ebooks shows to how to do RF measurement stuff in a correct way. I want something to do with general methods to do. RF measurement. All the above link shows how to use their instrument to get the measurement done. Pls provide me the link to ebooks. I cant download the ebooks from here as i dont have enough points. thanks a lot

Papers about noise measurements:

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

On wafer S par measurements:

**broken link removed** Measurement and Calibration

Non linear device characterization:

**broken link removed**

A paper about load pull written by A. Ferrero:

Status
Not open for further replies.