Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to do AC analysis of a 4 quadrant analog multiplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohdiliyasmalik

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
i m designing 4 quadrent analog multiplier. there r four ip terminal in my strecture.
i m giving V1+v1, V1-v1, V2+v2, V2-v2, signal at the input terninals, where V is D.C. bias and v is analog signal. i m gettin correct out put.but i dont know how can i do a.c. analisis of the circuit. i mean apply same ac signal at all the terminal with some dc bias or other?

Re: analog multiplier

You can't apply same AC signal to all the input ports, or else you will get wrong simulation results. If it is quadrature input, that is vin/0°, vin/90°, vin/180°, and vin/270°, you can use four AC sources with differenct initial phase. Or you can use one AC source and a 90° splitter then two balun to ganerate the for input signals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back