Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to do a resistive layout on a board circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cricritest

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Do a resistiv layout

Hy,
I'd want to realise a resistiv layout on a board circuit. On this layout, a contact metallic will move to drive a DC motor.

I know this layout is with carbone or graphit.

Do you know how can i do?

Sincerely

Re: Do a resistiv layout

Resistive tracks for pots on pcb's and the like are usually screen printed on, you can make your own screen print easily enough, but where you'd get the conductive 'ink' from is a tricky one.
You'd also be better using a transistor to buffer the output of the 'pot' as the current drawn by a motor would need a very low resistance and a very wide track.

Re: Do a resistiv layout

Resistive tracks for pots on pcb's and the like are usually screen printed on, you can make your own screen print easily enough, but where you'd get the conductive 'ink' from is a tricky one.
You'd also be better using a transistor to buffer the output of the 'pot' as the current drawn by a motor would need a very low resistance and a very wide track.

Can you explain to me how can i make my own screen print.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back