Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to discretize a continious doping profìle in sentaurus tcad

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdutta

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Friends,
I wanna study the random dopant fluctuation effect in mosfet. But in order to do so I have to discretize the doping profile. But I dont know whether I can discretize a continious dopinng profile in SENTAURUS or I have to incorporate it in some other way.

Please help me regarding this matter.

are you applying your doping in SNMESH or SPROCESS ?

- - - Updated - - -

look here: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3552816/

sounds like what you're trying to do

Attachments

• 1556-276X-7-685.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 69
Reactions: sdutta

sdutta

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thank you sir for your kind reply..... But i am new in SENTAURUS and dont know how to discretize doping in sentaurus mesh....... Sir please help me regarding this matter

okay, but you're going to have to give me more than "you want to discretize doping".

are you trying to simulate the processing or growth (as in SPROCESS) for the inter-mixing for dopant incorporation?

or

do you want to apply your own analytic doping profile (as in SNMESH) to just simulate devices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back