Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to develop USB system using Cypress cy8013 in C?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shahrol_hisham

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
USB design

can any body help me in how to develop usb system using cypress cy8013 using 'c'. and how to write disriptor table using 'c' .

Re: USB design

The descriptor is just an array of bytes. It can be a constant array if you do not have the ram to spare.
The Device Descriptor is simply a byte array of size 18. The Configuration Descriptor is 9 bytes, but enumeration requires that the Config/Interface/Endpoint Descriptors be sent at one shot. Hence your array should be of the appropriate length. Most enumeration sequences would not require the individual extraction of interface or endpoint descriptors, but you may keep a record of their offsets if need be. For String Descriptors, the first entry is 4 bytes long. The rest are variable. All these information is available under Chapter 9.5 of the USB 2.0 Specifications.

Re: USB design

i using rkit 51 for develop code. from the example thay give they not using interrupt vector. all interrup is writen like this void isr (void) interrup 0. all interrup is same but when i write a code in new file it give me a error. what is the coz of this problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back