Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to design smart card on proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agape

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi am looking for interfacing smart card with 8051 but the problem is there is no smart card on proteus how can i add smart card library?
thanks in advance!
Agape

I really don't think ther's a smart card library for proteus so I guess you'll have to work with the virtual terminal and also a smartcache or any simmple smart card software

thanks for the reply but i ought to use proteus for simulation so can i use two micro controller one acting as smart card?

Yes u can use two micro controllers but u have to link them through some protocol.....basically uart protocol will be best for this type of application..........\

-Umang

Reactions: Agape

Agape

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Yes u can use two micro controllers but u have to link them through some protocol.....basically uart protocol will be best for this type of application..........\

-Umang

thanks a lot i will try to do that but i s there any way the MCU can understand all the protocolos of smartcard?

MCU can not work as smart card......smart card basically use RFID which generates a unique number and by comparing it with database it decide its function......in proteus we do not have smart card so u can make a data base and through other MCU u can send any unique number......and in this way u can do it.....but MCU cant take place of RFID model. U better do it on hardware.....coz proteus is also not reliable every time......

Reactions: Agape

Agape

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back