Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to design FSK and PSK modulation/demodulation in Modelsim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brahma

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am new to vhdl. Is it possible to design fsk, psk modultion and demodulation in MODELSIM( bcoz thats what i have), i dont know how to bring sine wave in that..can anyone help me. otherwise anyother simulation tool is available for this???

Re: psk, fsk

brahma said:
otherwise anyother simulation tool is available for this???

use simulink to get sine signal and you can use system generator implement Psk,fsk on xilinx FPGA.

i guess that is possible once u use square waves instead of sines. u can obtains PWM... I have done that once..
u need timer circuits to do that.... in case your objectives can be met in that manner...my case it was so.

i've done the fsk mod and demod. i generated the sine wave digitally by using nco.

hi...sidra here...as far as simulation tool is concerned i thin u shold try Matlab for that...it is easy to learn and there are lot of books on it present here...sidra_maheen84@yahoo.com

I posted some vhdl code in the forum that I've found in the internet. Try searching for it through this forum.

Hi...

My graduation project is MPSK and MFSK using a new technology called ( Time discriminant ) , emulating the working mechanism of the human neurons.

the two system were implemented using VERILOG and being simulated on a SYAPTICAD software package.

i would be happy to post the documentation right here but due to intellectual property issues . my instructor forbids me.

Thx.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back