Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to design differential LNA input match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_li

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi friends,
I want to design differential input match network.Datasheet give me the input port impedence as attached.and I do not know how to match with differential case. My question is in the attached pictures.I need your kindness help me.
And i am lack of differential impedance match,anyone can share me some documents introduced differential port match?
Many thanks in advance,

If i make the match network?which impedance i should match,10+j*33 of 10-j*33 to get good NF?

Last edited:

Thoughs are differential output SAW filters in front of IC. The matching is to get from the SAW output Z to IC input Z. It should be conjugate match so it is resonate at operating frequency.

SAW's need to be terminated with proper Z to get proper response so you ahave to go with conjugate match.

Keep in mind that at 2 GHz PCB layout strays will significantly effect the match.

Differential matching is no different then single ended matching. Just split series cap or inductor in two on either side with half the calculated value.

Thank RCinFLA and vfone for kindness.

Hi every body
You can help me ! I use **broken link removed** but not true because form SWA to LNA is differential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back